Chemistry is the science of materials, their composition and structure, and the changes they undergo. Quite a broad topic! Chemistry is such a large discipline that it is generally divided into six main branches:
* Analytical chemistry is concerned with the separation, identification, and composition of materials.
* Organic chemistry is the chemistry of most carbon compounds.
* Inorganic chemistry is (you guessed it) the chemistry of materials other than those classed as organic.
* Physical chemistry involves the study of the physical characteristics of materials and the mechanisms of their reactions.
* Biochemistry includes the study of materials and processes that occur in living things.
* Nuclear chemistry involves the study of subatomic particles and nuclear reactions.
ALL ABOUT CHEMISTRY PANEL NEWS, ACTIVITIES OR EVENTS
SPM Chemistry Form 4
|Form 4 Chemistry|
|1. Introduction To Chemistry|
|2. The Structure Of The Atom|
|3. Chemical Formulae And Equations|
|4. Periodic Table of Elements|
|5. Chemical Bonds|
|7. Acids And Bases|
|9. Manufactured Substances in Industry|
SPM Chemistry Form 5
|Form 5 CHEMISTRY|
|1. Rate Of Reaction|
|2. Carbon Compounds|
|3. Oxidation And Reduction|
|5. Chemicals For Consumers|